I am thrilled to announce the release of our first course - Next Level Gmail!
I created the course after searching for a course that could help me solve the problem of always having an overflowing inbox, once and for all...and finding nothing.
I tried a short course on one platform and it had some tips but absolutely no system. I didn't want to get my inbox down to zero and then go right back to my old ways. I needed a better solution.
So I went over as many different references as I could find and put them together with some productivity systems that I have come across in the past, and applied them to my email inbox, and it worked! I have used this system personally for 2 years now and it has been a sustainable way for me to keep my inbox always clear and functional. It's a game changer!
Soon, I had a bunch of friends asking how to implement my system so I decided maybe I needed to create a course to teach others how to do this too, and Next Level Gmail was born!
The main problem that the course solves for people is wasted time. By learning how to stick to a system that keeps your inbox from overflowing, you will have more time every day to spend on things that actually matter.
Having this system in place also solves the problem of overwhelm. You are no longer wondering if you missed anything important in your emails or how to find important things from past emails.
Since I started implementing this system in my email, I have stopped being a slave to my inbox. I no longer check emails constantly throughout the day and this gives me so much freedom to do productive work, have time for self care, and stop letting others dictate how I am spending my day.
I feel confident that everything is taken care of, and once I got used to my system, it just keeps happening naturally and email does not feel like a stress to me.
What I love about this course is that you can get through the course material and implement everything in under a week or less, depending on how motivated you are to solve the problem. I've even seen super motivated people get through it in a day. You don't have to worry about taking a ton of time out of your life to make this needed change.
One of my course testers, Danielle, who is a busy cardiologist, said this after taking the course:
“This course was AMAZING! I loved taking this course with Dr. Purcell. My email inbox started with over 17,000 messages across 3 different emails, and at the end of the course I was down to zero! The course not only helped me organize my email, but also helped me to create an efficient system so that I don’t find myself in that situation again.”
The course itself consists of 5 video modules that include the following:
- Module 1 - Introduction and outline of the program so that you know where to start and what to expect.
- Module 2 - How to set up your folders so that you can clear out your inbox and relieve the overwhelm.
- Module 3 - Inbox processing, my system that works for getting your inbox down to zero!
- Module 4 - The rules for moving forward to keep your inbox consistently clean.
- Module 5 - Bonus items, such as, my hacks to help you be successful for the long run.
To decide whether or not you need this course in your life, I ask you to consider the following:
- Do you dread seeing first thing the morning how many new emails have flooded your inbox while you were sleeping?
- Do you use your inbox as your To Do List, so you are constantly responding to the needs of others?
- Do you feel like your inbox is such a mess that you might as well start over with a new email in order to get it under control?
- Do you get to the end of the day and feel like you got no significant work done because you were checking and responding to emails all day?
- Do you miss important offers or deadlines because once an email hits page 2, it is lost in the abyss?
If you answered yes to any of these, you might just need Next Level Gmail in your life. (And even if you don't have Gmail, you can easily apply the same exact system to ANY email provider with similar results.)
This program is quick and effective, and I know it can work for you!
Sign up for Next Level Gmail here.